Friday, November 1, 2019

Santa Baby


Happy Halloween!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using a new stamp set by Paper Nest Dolls



This sweet Santa and Mrs Claus are from the North Pole Collection.  There are seven digi images available in the PND Shop and they're perfect for making adorable Christmas cards!  I printed the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to Mrs Claus' clothes and bow, and I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on her eyeglasses.  I sponged Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot distress oxide inks on Bristol card and then spattered white acrylic paint that I thinned with water.  I used the Santa Baby Die from The Greeting Farm to diecut the sentiment several times.  I glued the layers of the sentiment together and then adhered it to my card.  I adhered Santa and Mrs Claus with foam tape and added a few sequins for some sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita        


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete