Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Oh Deer!

 
** Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop **



Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


I used the Woodland Wonderland stamps for this card.  There are lots of adorable critters in this stamp set but I only used the deer today.  I stamped the image with Raven Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock.  I colored the deer with Copics and then diecut it using the Woodland Wonderland Die Set.


I cut a piece of pattern paper from the Christmas Cottage 6x6 paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I used two dies from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set to cut a panel from white cardstock and brown cardstock.  I sponged inks onto the white panel and adhered it the brown mat.  I stamped the sentiment using Raven Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the panel to my card and added some twine around the card, tying it in a bow.  I adhered the deer using foam tape.  I think this image and pattern paper are just perfect for a male card!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: