Monday, October 7, 2019

Every Day With You Is A Treat

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


I love making Halloween cards and the Frightfully Sweet stamp set has so many adorable Halloween images!  I followed the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #457 for my design.  I stamped the bunny and fox on Neenah cardstock and colored them with my copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes and the fox's eyes and nose.  For the base of my card I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edge Die-namic to cut a piece of Neenah cardstock.  I adhered this panel to the front of my card along with a piece of designer paper along the bottom.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a piece of Bristol card and then used the Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics to diecut a circle, which I adhered to the front of my card.  I added a grassy slope and some diecut stars to the sky.  I adhered the trick or treaters with foam tape for dimension.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I used the Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics to cut the sentiment strip and also adhered it using foam tape.

Copics Used:
Bunny - E42, E41, E40; R02, R00
Cape - C7, C5, C3
Bowtie - V17,V15, V12
Fox - E09, E08, E15, E13; C3, C1
Cape - BG09, BG05, BG01
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y21



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

MFTWSC 457  -  Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment