Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Being Your Friend Is A Treat

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Halloween card featuring an adorable stamp set from Neat & Tangled.


These cute little images are from the You're A Treat stamp set.  I bought this stamp last year and didn't get a chance to use it so I decided I had to get it inky this year!  I colored the images with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut the images.  I used a black glaze pen on the witch's and kitty's eyes and I used a white gel pen to add some polka dots to her dress.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with WOW embossing powder.  I used a cloud stencil and Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks to make the cloudy sky.  I used a die from Lawn Fawn to create the hills and the rest of the diecuts (haunted house, tree, and bats) are from Your Next Stamp dies.  I glued the bats directly onto the cardbase but all the other images are adhered with foam tape for lots of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment