Saturday, October 26, 2019

Merry Christmouse

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a winter card featuring stamps and a fun die from Sunny Studio Stamps.  


I'm a sucker for snowmen and when I saw the little snow mouse in the Merry Mice Stamps I knew I had to have this stamp set.  The little mice in this set are so adorable!  I colored the images with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and buttons of the snow mouse.  I used the Sliding Window Die to create my card.  I sponged distress inks on the front panel and then adhered a diecut snowbank.


I adhered the trees directly to the panel and then used foam tape to adhere the snow mouse and gift.  I also added a snowflake with a pearl to the front of the card.  The magic, of course, is when you slide the panel open ... and you have a little mouse peeking over the edge of the card!


So fun and cute!  Once you get the hang of how the slider works, the card is really easy to create.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these sliders in the future!   



Copics Used:
Snow Mouse - BG20, BG70
Cheese - Y38, Y19, Y15, Y13; E25
Bow - R59, R37, R35
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Anita for sharing the copics you used for the cheese combo. I need to order the stamp and die set pronto! Your card is so adorable 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete