Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Mood Board

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a mood board so there's lots of room for your own personal interpretation!  I used VersaMark ink to stamp images from the Floral Decorations stamp set onto a strip of Bristol card and then I heat-embossed them with white embossing powder.  I sponged Peacock Feathers and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Inks over the flowers, then wiped the ink off the embossed florals with a clean cloth.  I used the Cool Cuts Postage Edge Circles to cut a piece of vellum, which I adhered over the embossed florals.  I used the Cool Cuts Hello Twice die to cut the sentiment;  I cut two from white cardstock and one from Bristol that I had sponged with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I glued all the sentiments together so it would add some dimension to my card.   I added a few clear embellishments and that finished off my card! 
 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete