Friday, October 16, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch & Color Challenge #25

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had a fabulous week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



I used one of the sweet penguins and the sentiment from the Waddles - Trick or Treat stamp set.  I colored the penguin with copics and then cut him out using the coordinating die setI also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set, the Circles - Stitching Marks Die Set, and the Circles Die Set.  I also added some Candy Corn and Spellbound Gumdrops.   


 
 
To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!






Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles-Trick or Treat
Paper:  Authentique - Enchanted; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Waddles-Trick or Treat Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Circle Dies, YNS Circles-Stitching Marks Dies, YNS Gumdrops

1 comment: