Monday, October 26, 2015

The Challenge #48 - Wedding Theme

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new theme challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.





Our theme this week is weddings.  I used a sentiment stamp set from CC Designs and paired it with some pretty papers from My Mind's Eye. 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and classy!! The gold makes everything look so fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold and pink! YUM! Love those large polka dots my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do LOVE those big polka dots! So classy and elegant! Pink and gold=GORGEOUS! XX

    ReplyDelete