Sunday, October 18, 2015

Your Next Stamp - October DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp October DT Dare!  This month our dare is Sparkle and Shine!



I used the new Hot Cocoa Phoebe clear stamp set and the coordinating die set.  I love this sweet image and I'm a big fan of all the Phoebe stamps sets!  First I cut some watercolor paper using the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the Spring/Summer Scene Die Set (the snowy hill).  I added lots of water to some distress inks and applied that to the watercolor paper.  I also added some Glamour Dust to the edges of the watercolor paper but it doesn't show very well in the photo.  I colored Phoebe with copics and popped her up on the snowy hill with foam dots.  Then I added a few Ocean Mist Glittered Gumdrops.  







Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Hot Cocoa Phoebe
Paper:  Watercolor; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, YNS Hot Cocoa Phoebe Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Spring/Summer Scene Dies, YNS Ocean Mist Gumdrops, Glamour Dust

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I don't often leave comments here, but I follow you and love seeing your creations pop up on my blog feed. They're always so beautifully coloured. Amazing skills and I adore the inspiration of your cards.
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Anita as always is your card l just adore your image and the beautiful effect you have created around this image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Anita! Love CAS design and colors you used. :-D Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That icy blue really makes the whole scene chilly! This turned out adorable, and I think I need some hot chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, this is just precious! Your coloring is just fabulous and the watercolor background makes your little beauty pop! The glimmer is just perfect! I love it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! :) Love the watercolor background too! Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete