Friday, October 2, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #24

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had an amazing week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.




First I cut my background panel  from white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Die Set.  I masked off the moon and then used distress inks to make the colorful sky.  The sentiment is from the Halloween Graveyard clear stamp set and the bats are from the Halloween Phoebe Die Set.  Then I used the Spooky Halloween Scene Die Set to cut the trees, fence, and haunted house from black cardstock.  I used the Spring/Summer Scene Die Set to cut the hills from black cardstock too.    
    

 

To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!

 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
 

2 comments: