Friday, October 16, 2015

Tis The Season

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for The Greeting Farm Blog.




These sweet little kids are from the Happy Winter clear stamp set that was just released in September ... so perfect for your holiday and winter cards!  I adore this cute couple with their chubby little cheeks ;-)  I colored them with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating Happy Winter Die Cuts.  I simply added a bow to finish off the card. 

Copics used:
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42
Girl Clothes - R89, R85, R83, R81, B02,B01, B000
Boy Clothes - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Boots - E43, E42, E41, E40


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Happy Winter
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Merry Little Christmas; Neenah
Other:  Copics, TGF Happy Winter Die Cuts, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind!!! I didn't have internet for over half the day yesterday! lol! This is too cute!! I really should get me some of these images!

    ReplyDelete