Thursday, April 5, 2012

Theodore Easter

Hello sweet friends.  I'm here with another Easter card to share.  Are you tired of seeing Easter cards?  I still have a few more I need to get made before Sunday and I'm hoping I get them done in time :-D


This sweet bear dressed as a bunny is Bugaboo's Theodore - Easter and I think he's so cute with those bunny ears!  As usual, I colored with copics and colored pencils.  I used some Creative Inspirations Paint on the eggs but I'm not sure if you can see it ... it does add a pretty shimmer.  And of course I used Glossy Accents on the bear's and ladybug's noses.  The layout is from Stella Says Sketch over on the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.

Thank you for stopping by.  I'm off to try to finish those last few Easter cards. 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Crafters Circle Challenge 16  -  Easter
Catch the Bug Challenge  -  Easter/Spring
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Bunnies
Digital Tuesday Challenge 154  -  Easter
Love to Create Challenge 9  -  Bunnies, Chickies, and Jelly Beans
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 76  -  Easter
Simply Create Too Challenge 10  -  Eggs and/or Bunnies
Stella Says Sketch Challenge 107

Stamp:  Bugaboo - Theodore Easter; Penny Black - sentiment
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Happy Go Lucky; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, MS border punch, buttons, twine, Creative Inspirations Paints

25 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, love it! Sending big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita this is so cute! Perfect in time for easter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and so pretty coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a gorgeous little guy, great colours and fab papers! Have a great Easter! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, what a cutie Theodore is!! Beautifully create Anita! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Hugs'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so cute, a real darling, love the pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he looks fab amid the flowers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stinking adorable!! Love this image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!!

    Many Easter Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anita, awwwww such a cute image, perfectly coloured as always, and a gorgeous card.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he is such a cutie, really adorable, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. No never fed up of seeing Easter cards and yours is lovely great image and lots of lovely colours with the backing papers its stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anita, I'm sitting here with a big, foolish grin. Your card is adorable, and the image is so very charming -- I just couldn't help but smile. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Easter is so colourful card. Awesome idea to make new card very easily create from your shared idea. The buttons are such a fantastic addition.

    buy upc code

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just find your blog.....and I love it!! You make really adorable cards.
    This easter card is so colourful and lovely!!
    I wiil make myself a follower of your blog.
    Have a nice easter, greetings Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again.....

    Thanks for entering our weekly challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.....

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. and again...

    Beautiful, gorgeous card!!

    Thanks for sharing with us over at Love to Create challenge blog!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adore this Anita!! Gorgeous rich fun colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Easter card, wonderful spring colours and I love the image.
    Have a lovely Easter weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. so gorgeous anita.stunning bright colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know whenever I visit I will always be inspired and today is no different. Love the layout and the little button accents. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute Anita, such a fun image and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love popping over here to see yur awesome creations! I wish I was as talented as you. What's your secret to your perfect photos? I struggle with that the most. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anita: Love Theodore and your card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, I love that stripey paper. Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge over at Pennys and good luck. Hope to see you again next week Julie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card!! Your coloring is just beautiful!! I would love to learn how to take a pic to make the shimmering show too!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete