Sunday, April 1, 2012

Somebunny Loves You

Good evening!  This is a really late post for me but I've been so busy this weekend that I almost forgot to post this card.  I have been trying to give some inky love to some of my older stamps ... many of which have never seen ink :(  As I was going through some of my Stamping Bella images, I ran across this little cutie and thought she would be perfect for an Easter card. 


This sweet image is Presley Lollipop by Stamping Bella.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  My papers are DCWV Linen Closet, which I've had forever.  I'm still trying to make myself use some of my older stash.  I've added a little heart border, and a bow with a flower.  The sentiment came with the stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you've had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
By Lori Designs Challenge BLD27  -  Sketch


Stamp:  Stamping Bella - Presley Lollipop
Paper:  DCWV - Linen Closet; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MS lace heart punch, ribbon, Prima flower 

9 comments:

  1. Anita this is gorgeous! Love that cute image and the beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. The image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, gorgeous papers.. Great card.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful anita.gorgeos fresh colours and the image is stunning ;D
    the die i used to make my rose on my card the other day is the spellbinders create a rose set ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, this is so sweet! i'm partial to bunnies, so they're adorable. :) beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable Anita! Great work! Thank you for sharing with BLD this challenge! Blessings -LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute image! I love the blue papers.

    Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I saw that it won the BLD challenge, congrats!

    ReplyDelete