Friday, April 6, 2012

Celebrate Today

It's finally Friday!  Do you have big plans for this weekend?  We've got an Easter Egg hunt and cookout to attend on Saturday.  It's always fun to watch the kids hunt for eggs.  So cute to watch the little ones walk right by a brightly colored egg and never see it lol!  I hope the weather warms up before then because let me tell you ... it was really cold here today :(  OK, you didn't stop by to hear me complain about the weather, right?  Well, we have a new StampFairy release today. 


This sweet girl is Molly Balloons.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and added some polka dots ot her dress with acrylic paint.  I used glitter paint on her necklace.  I finished my card with ribbon, a WOC flower, and some pearls.


Here is the entire Molly Balloons collection, including a freebie from Gerda.  Please be sure to stop by the StampFairy Blog to see the beautiful work by the rest of the DT.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  StampFairy - Molly Balloons; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint, ribbon, pearls, WOC flower, acrylic paint

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ♥♥ Love the pretty ribbon and you always make so beautiful bows, mine don't turn out that well at all.. Hope your enjoying your Easter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I loooove your coloring of the image! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo enjoy your easter egg hunt sweetie what a pretty card love it! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i have never been on ana Easter egg hunt .. sounds fab! I am sure you will have fun.
    LOve this pretty card
    Lisa x
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word she is lovely and such a pretty card!!

    Have fun on the egg hunt and cook off!!!

    Happy Easter Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty is your card Anita,:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can take any image and turn it into a masterpiece. She is adorable.
    love ya girlie and Happy Easter too.
    smiles,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita.
    I love these pretty colours and the polka dots on her dress..I love polka dots!
    Enjoy your Easter weekend..sounds like you'll have lots of fun.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, beautifully coloured. Love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card anita.fab pretty colours and image :D
    enjoy the easter egg hunt.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card I love the image and the way you coloured it. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete