Monday, April 30, 2012

All That Scraps Preview Day 1

Guess what?  I was invited to join the DT over at All That Scraps.  Well, of course I really had to think about it ... for about a second lol!   Thank you for having me on your team Christine ;)  So here is my very first DT card for the All That Scraps May preview. 


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?  I fell in love with this sweet little Berry Beatrice as soon as I saw her.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I also used the new CC Cutter Strawberry die.  I cut the strawberry, cap, and blossom and shaded them with colored pencils.  I added some seeds to the strawberry with a black glaze pen, and added a little pearl to the center of the strawberry blossom.  The sentiment is from the new Many Thanks Sentiments by AmyR Stamps.  This collection will be available for purchase in the All That Scraps store Thursday, May 3 at 8 pm CST. 

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see the gorgeous work by the rest of the DT.  I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peak ;)

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Alota Stamps Challenge 81  -  Easel Card
Oozak Challenge 1  -  Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge  -  Shaped Cards
Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC50  -  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge 43  -  Get Your Girly On
Sweet Stampin Challenge  -  Anything But a Square

Stamps:  CC Designs Berry Beatrice; AmyR Stamps - Many Thanks Sentiments 
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs - Sweet Cakes; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, CC Cutter - Strawberry, Glossy Accents, ribbon, Nestabilities, pearl, black glaze pen

34 comments:

  1. I love this card And colours. The image is just so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Anita I love it so bright and cheerful! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a doll! I love that stawberry, what a great embellishment! I always forget about CIRCLE easels, I'll have to go make one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's because you make the cutest cards, congrats Anita!! This is of course adorable, love the added strawberry and paper with her. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that is super sweet Anita! Love the circle easel card!! Perfect with this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pink-a-licous!! Love the easel card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the fab new DT place Anita! I adore CC designs! This is so cute I may just have to get this! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats Anita! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!! And congrats on your new gig I bet your one happy bunny now♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow another cutie hun...and mega congrats too sweetie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow another stunner.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Anita! Love ATS so aren't you lucky to get first crack at everything! And now you and Mary are on a dt again, funny how things go round huh? Love your card, so cute and girly, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your new DT Anita....gorgeous card, just love the imate and colouring...so sweet.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT spot and gorgeous card, so sweet!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh Anita, I'm so pleased for you! What a great DT to be on - love ATS images. Haven't brought any for ages (stash diet!) but do go look and dream!!

    Gorgeous card and perfect colouring as always.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeek! How sweet!! I love this! Thanks so much for joining us for the Shaped Card Challenge at Paper Pretties this week!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Paper Pretties

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anita, Oh this is so beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooooooo! I love this colour combo. it looks so fresh and crisp. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shape of card and such a sweet image.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet! Love that image. Congrats on your new DT position! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable image to work with especially for your first DT position.....(Congrats)...Fabulous job Anita!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Southern Girls

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is gorgeous Anita, absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. so sweet anita.gorgeous image and i love your fab design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card Anita, love the image and the colour combo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome Anita!!!!! I love what you've done with Berry Beatrice. Your coloring is FABULOUS! I'm so tickled you are on the team with us!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome Anita!!!!! I love what you've done with Berry Beatrice. Your coloring is FABULOUS! I'm so tickled you are on the team with us!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable - LOVE the beautiful bright pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet sweet card, love your colouring and design... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a sweet card Anita! I just love the image and the shape of the card. Lovely layout! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this, Anita! Fabulous shape and oh-so-cute image. The strawberry is amazing! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow this is so sweet...love the colours and the strawberry is a great touch.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute! You colored her beautifully! I love the little strawberry die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awww what a sweetie, love the gorgeous colours and image, so cute. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a lovely card. Thank you for entering the Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete