Monday, April 9, 2012

I Heart You

(**Please scroll down for my Pollycraft post**)

Hello sweet friends.  I have another card to share with you today.


This little sweetie is Sally & Her Favorite Blankie by Sassy Cheryl's Digis.  As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to have her.  When my daughter was little she also had a favorite blankie.  That blankie went everywhere with her.  I still have her blankie ... well, I have what's left of it I should say.  It's not much more than a rag now lol.  Anyway, I just love this image.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used some glitter paint on the hearts.  My sentiment is from the Precious Remembrance Shop's Friend Stamp Set.  I added a few pearls and trimmed the heart sentiment with glitter paint.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Allsorts Week 149  -  Color Bingo  (pink, yellow, blue)
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge 109  -  Soft Pastels
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #70
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 111  -  Bingo  (pink, glitter, pearls)


Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's Digis - Sally & Her Favorite Blankie; Precious Remembrance Shop - Friend Stamp Set
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - Dolled Up; Marco's Paper
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Spellbinders heart die, Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint; pearls

24 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I just love the soft colours that you have chosen to use...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie and wonderful colours! My baby had one too and we used to have to wait while she was asleep to even wash it and boy did you know when it was missing!! lol

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Fab design too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours....Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh such a fab image sweetie and I love the colours as always hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunny this is beautiful, I brought this image for the self same reason! your colouring is stunning! Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image! both my kiddos had their favorite blankies too...well still do actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Anita, gorgeous image and wonderful colour choices..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty! Love the papers and the image is cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable Anita...and love the colours too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute :) The image is adorable, I love the colours and the layout is sweet!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just too cute! Gorgeous colours too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, Anita! I have to get this digi! I don't have much left from my son's blanket... he chewed it until only the smallest tatter was left (from two of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our son had a favorite blankie too and I had to buy 3 to keep him happy so he'd always have one when I had to wash the others.
    This is beautiful Anita! Just over the top gorgeous! Love, love, love it.
    Thanks for playing in the Soft Pastels challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Happy Easter and good luck in the drawing for the two FREE images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable and so gorgeous Anita.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this.... her slippers are fabulous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a very sweet image, anita, and lovely papers! the touches of glitter are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Positively adorable, beautifully colored!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your gorgeous card Anita.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. so gorgeous anita.stunning pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous heart shape share with us. I am feel so happy after watching this card. You have done great work.

    business coaching

    ReplyDelete
  23. A super card. Just love the image and colours you've chosen. Stunning! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete