Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  I didn't...well, it was a nice weekend but not very relaxing.  Had some last-minute shopping to do and omgosh I hate being around the malls at this time of year.  The traffic is crazy!  Anyway, I did find a little time to work on some cards.



I used Woodland Christmas Tree for my card.  The image is by MelJen's Designs and you can find it at Whimsy Stamps.  I used my copics and prismacolor pencils to color my image.  I used red stickles on the garland and heart, and Glamour Dust on the snow and the two stars.  I used a punch for my snowflake and added a button with a floss bow.  Very easy card which is exactly what I needed this close to Christmas lol!


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you can find the time to stop by tomorrow for Totally Ladybug Tuesday.  We'll be announcing the winners of the blog hop prizes...yay!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge 133  -  Christmas Cards
Allsorts Week 83  -  Free and Easy Anything Goes
Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge 49  -  Bling It On
Craft Your Days Away Challenge 10  -  Punch It Out
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Creative Card Drew  -  Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge 89  -  Sparkling Christmas
Ellephantastic Challenge 21  -  Wish Upon A Star
For Fun Challenges  -  Merry Christmas
Fun at Fairy Knoll  - Christmas
Glitterbabe's Challenge 25  -  Snowflakes
Karber Christmas Challenge 4  -  Christmas with a digi
Pattie's Creations Challenge 9  -  Punch/Punches
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 44  -  Merry Christmas
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 90  -  TREEmendous
2 Sisters Challenge 18  -  Christmas

Stamp:  Whimsy Stamps MelJen's Designs  -  Woodland Christmas Tree
Paper:  K and Company, Fancy Pants, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, red Stickles, Stardust pen, snowflake punch, button, floss, Nestabilities

27 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Anita! I just love that sparkly red heart on your homespun tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing this at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita - Great coloring on your image!
    Happy Holidays!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe thats really a cute card. I LOVE that image. Thanks so much for sharing on FOr Fun.
    Merry Christmas,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its just gorgeous Anita, what a cute little tree. Love the whole setting of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute and fun card! You also got chosen by random.org to be on the new DT! Please email me if you would like to and the deets!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beautiful christmas card! i love the papers, the red stickles and the punched snowflake with that very tiny bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely stunning!!! thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

    hugs and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've showcased this super image, Anita! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card Anita, love that image, and your colouring is brilliant. You are very brave going to the shops, I won't go near them now until after Xmas!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love your coloring and the bit of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all that layering on your card, great colouring and image! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you again. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful Anita - love the little heart on the tree
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Love the image. Fab colouring. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this time. Good luck & Merry Christmas x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Card Anita! Wish I could color like you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute Anita! I love that image and that snowflake is great!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a fantastic, fun and bright card

    Good luck in the challenges and i wish you a very happy Christmas,

    Sarah-Louise
    DT - Crafty Purple Frog, Creative Card Crew, Bearly mine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful creation! I love the crispness and the bold shapes! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. I especially love the snowflake with the button and twine. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    LindaS, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colors on this card! A very beautiful image too :-)
    Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a cute image. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete