Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Merry

Good morning to all of you.  I hope you've been enjoying your weekend.  I got another Christmas card finished...yeah me!  I used MelJen's Designs Snow Star Ornament on my card and colored it with copics and prismacolor pencils.  I used my stardust pen for some sparkle and then added plenty of pearls.  This has been a really busy weekend and I didn't have a lot of time so I kept my card very simple.




Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend...and try to stay warm!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
Alice in Wonderland Challenge 43  -  Use red, green and one color
Belli Challenge 106  -  Christmas Embellishments/Papers
Cooking It Up Challenge 41  -  Layer Me a Red Christmas
Craft Your Days Away Challenge 10   -  Punch It Out
Craft Your Passion Challenge 35  -  Anything goes
Little Red Wagon Challenge 58  -  Use diecuts
Paper Pretties  -  Use Punches
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 44  -  Merry Christmas
Stamp Something  -  December Digi Day
There She Goes TSG84  - Bring on the Bling!

Stamp:  MelJen's Designs  -  Snow Star Ornament
Paper:  K and Company, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, pearls, Stardust pen, Martha Stewart punch, Nestabilities, ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card Anita- love the bauble
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie and CYDa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a fabulous card Anita! Love the colours. Hope you have had a good day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beautiful christmas card, anita! love the CAS design and all the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie thie week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, this is adorable!! I love how you have added the pearls! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card - so many things I like about it - the pearls on the ornament, your ribbon tag and the border punch! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, love the dp you used
    Thanks for joining us at Oh Alice!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete