Thursday, December 23, 2010

MelJen's Designs - A New Release

Hello peeps!  It's Thursday and that means Melissa has a new MelJen's Designs stamp release.  You can check out all her fantastic new stamps over at Whimsy Stamps


I used the Cozy Winter Mailbox image for my card today.  I colored it with my copics and prismacolor pencils and added Glamour Dust for some sparkle on the snow.  I used some of my snowflake punches and also added some Glamour Dust and a gem to each of the snowflakes.  I know most people are saying that they are tired of making Christmas cards and ready to move on to the next holiday.  But not me...I really enjoy making Christmas cards.  I still have so many new Christmas images that haven't seen ink so you'll probably see me making Christmas cards throughout the year.



Please be sure you stop by MelJen's Designs Challenge and Inspiration Blog to see what the talented DT members have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
Alice in Wonderland Challenge 144  -  Winter Wonderland
Allsorts Week 83  -  Free and Easy Anything Goes
Alota rubber Stamps Challenge 49  -  Bling It On
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge 7  -  Sparkle and Shine
Craft Your Days Away Challenge 10  -  Punch It Out
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Digistamps4Joy Challenge 9  -  Anything Goes
Fun at Fairy Knoll  -  Winter
I Did It Challenge 34  -  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenges  -  Anything Goes
Simon Says Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Sundays with Crissy Challenge 12  -  Winter is Here
Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 42  -  Snowflakes

Stamp:  MelJen's Designs - Cozy Winter Mailbox
Paper:  Fancy Pants, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, Fiskars border punch, snowflake punches, gems, ribbon

20 comments:

  1. How fun this image is! Love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and card Anita, so fun!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita

    this is gorgeous! I love the image.

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a fun and sweet image! I love your sparkly snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great image - i love it!.
    Beautiful papers too
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Anita, love the papers!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Anita I love your colouring it's perfect! great image too Happy Christmas and thanks for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, this is just adorable! I love these colors and your coloring is wonderful (as always).

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week and sharing your great creation. Sorry this is the same message I am leaving on all entries now as I am running out of time so close to Christmas! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. I love the image and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute. I love it. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a flabulous image and of course your colouring is perfect Anita! Love the soft muted colours :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - soooo beautiful; love the unique image but love your coloring more! :D Love the muted colors; great use of snowflakes, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute! I love how the scarf is giving the mailbox a personality! What a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Sundays With Crissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anita, what a gorgeous festive card, I love the image and the touches of sparkle. Your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous winters card Anita, I love Meljens images dont you...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge and have a very Happy New Year
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you shared this wonderful card!! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the simple layout!! Your papers are perfect too!!
    Thanks for joining us at SWC!!
    Hugs & Happy New Year!!!
    Sarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw this image the other day and really liked it, it is fabulous, and beautifully coloured as always :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW. LOVE this card and the image!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card Anita.
    Thank you for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete