Sunday, June 2, 2024

You're Wonderful

Hello crafty friends!  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the sketch challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog!


This sweet image is from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence collection and it's called Loads Of Thanks.  This stamp is no longer available in the MFT Shop but there are other Pure Innocence stamps available so stop over and check them out!  I cut a piece of Doodlebug Design paper 5.25" x 5.5" for the base of my card.  I used the Stitched Circle Stax die to cut a circle from white card stock and inked it with Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I splattered the circle with white gouache and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the image on Neenah card stock, colored it with copics, and die cut it using the coordinating dienamic.  I used a black gel pen on the girl's eyes and the buckles on her overalls.  I adhered the image with foam tape.  The sentiment is from a stamp in my stash.

I'm entering my card in the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge MFTWSC700 and the MFT Card Cue Challenge - Flower Power.   I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing day.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment