Saturday, June 15, 2024

Mice Birthday

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet birthday card I made using one of my favorite stamp set by Pink and Main.

This adorable mouse is from the Mice Birthday stamp set.  I cut a panel of white card stock and stenciled clouds using Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and a cloud stencil from My Favorite Things.  I adhered a strip of black/white paper along each edge of the cloud panel and adhered it to my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set on the card.  I stamped the mice with balloons on Neenah card stock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I added some highlights to the balloons with a white gel pen and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita   

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment