Sunday, June 23, 2024

What's Up Dude?

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun summer card featuring a new digital stamp set by Streamside Studios.

These cute stamps are from the new Beach Critters digital stamp set.  There are so many summer critters in this set so be sure to check them out!  I created the sand, water, and sky with distress oxide inks and splattered them with water.  I printed one of the sentiments from the stamp set on the sky.  I colored the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the sunglasses to give them some shine.  I adhered the images with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFT Card Cue Challenge - Summer Lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment