Friday, June 7, 2024

Stu-panda-ous Birthday

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card featuring one of the newer clear stamps by Streamside Studios!


These sweet images are from the Par-Tea Pandas stamp set.  I colored all the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the balloons, hats, and present.  I die cut a collage frame from Waffle Flower and inked the sections with Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the collage frame to black card stock and then adhered that to my card base.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then adhered the images with foam tape.  I used a black Micron pen to add the balloon strings.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment