Friday, January 13, 2023

Warm Wishes

Happy Friday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using some new-to-me products from My Favorite Things.


I love making Christmas cards but tend to hold off until November each year to start making them.  I'm going to try to make more Christmas cards throughout the year since I enjoy them so much.  I heat-embossed the Snowflake Flurry Background with white embossing powder on bristol card and sponged it with Chipped Sapphire, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I diecut the panel with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to my card front.  The sentiment is from an older Mama Elephant stamp set.  I diecut the Coffee Mug Die-namics from Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  I diecut a snowflake and adhered it to the mug.  I diecut some candy canes and marshmallows from dies in my stash and colored them with copics.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension.


Copics:
Coffee Mug/Candy Canes - R39, R37, R35; C3, C1, C0
Marshmallows - E41, E40

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #13 - Snowflakes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Too Cute
There's A Stamp For That Facebook Challenge #52 - Snowflakes/Blue

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I love this Anita! Thanks for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful love the colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete