Sunday, January 22, 2023

To The Coolest Friend Ever

Good evening crafty friends!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I managed to get crafty and made a card for the current sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.


These adorable images are from the Playful Penguins stamp set.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and sponged it with Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with white gouache and set it aside to dry.  I diecut 2 snowy slopes and inked the edges with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the snowy slopes with foam tape.  I colored the stamped images with copics, used a black glaze pen on the penguin eyes, and spattered them with snow.  I diecut all the stamped images with the coordinating die-namics.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added an embossed sentiment to finish my card.

Copics:
Penguins - C5, C3, C1; BV20, BG70; R20; YR18, YR14, YR12
Scarf/Earmuffs - BG09, BG05, BG02
Igloo - BV20, BG70; E27, E25, E23
Sign - E43, E42, E40; BV20, BG70  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 629

2 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable Anita. Awesome sky and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is absolutely beautiful as are your cards this one is a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete