Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Happy Freezin' Season

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable owl digi stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!


This cute owl is from the Autumn Owls digital stamp set.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I used a white gel pen on the owl's eyes and hat and added Nuvo Crystal glaze to the owl's beak and feet.  I used some winter design paper from my stash and heat-embossed a sentiment onto red cardstock.  I adhered the owl and sentiment with foam tape to add some dimension to this clean and simple card.

Copics:
Owl - E33, E31, E30; E53, E51, E50; R20; BV20, Y19, Y15, Y13
Scarf/Hat - R29, R27, R24, R22; B97, B95, B93, B91; C3, C1


I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Too Cute
I'm entering my card in the There's A Stamp For That Challenge #52 over on facebook.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay warm and have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. So cute is your card gorgeous papers and adorable owl x

    ReplyDelete