Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Cheers To You

 Good evening crafty friends!  I'm sharing a box card featuring products from My Favorite Things.

I created the box with black and pink cardstock using the Outside The Box Die-namics.  I diecut the wineglasses from Neenah cardstock using the Long Stem Barware Die-namics and I colored the wine with copics.  The balloons are from the BB Beary Special Birthday stamp set.  I colored them with copics and diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to all of the balloons and for the polka-dots on the red balloons.  The flag banner is from the Mice Day To Celebrate and I also colored it with copics.

I adhered all the images in the box and added a heat-embossed sentiment from the Raise A Glass stamp set to the front of the box.

Copics:

Red - R59, R39, R37

Pink - RV55, RV52, RV02

I'm entering my card in the MFT Outside The Box Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita        

No comments:

Post a Comment