Tuesday, May 24, 2022

You're One In A Buzzillion

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some of the new products from the May Reverse Confetti release!


This sweet little bee is from the Birthday Buddies stamp set and I adore it!  The stamp set has lots of cute critters but I think this bee may be my favorite.  I colored it with copics and then diecut it using the Birthday Buddies Confetti Cuts.  I used a black glaze pen on the bee eyes and antennae and then I added some Glamour Dust to the wings for some sparkle.  I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of bristol card, sponged it with distress oxide inks, and then spattered it with water. 


I adhered the inked panel to my card and then adhered the bee with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Buddies Banter stamp set towards the top of my panel.  I used the Layered Friend Confetti Cuts to diecut the large friend from black cardstock and adhered it under the bee. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a bee-utiful day!

Hugs, Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment