Monday, May 23, 2022

It's A Wonder-fur World

Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some of the products from the latest Paperie Ink release!


I stenciled some clouds onto a stitched rectangle using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and then added a piece of diecut grass that I sponged with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped images from the Yappy Talk and Dog Days stamp sets.  I colored the images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the puppy eyes and noses, and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.  I used the Wooden Fence die to cut the fence from kraft cardstock.  I used distress ink to add shading to the fence and then adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I stamped a few doggy prints in the grass and then adhered all the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment