Thursday, May 19, 2022

You're The Coolest

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple care I made for a fun challenge.


This cute penguin and beach ball are from the Penguins in Paradise stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dienamics.  I used a black glaze pen on the penguin's eyes and added white highlights with a white gel pen.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and used Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Ink and a stencil to add some color on my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and then adhered the penguin and beach ball with foam tape.  It's a very clean and simple card but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Copics:
Penguin - C7, C5, C3, C1, C0; R20, R00; YR07, YR04, YR02
Blue - BG57, BG53, BG01, B000
Orange - YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
White - C1, C0, C00

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 189.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment