Sunday, May 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti New Release and Blog Hop

Hello friends!  The new release is now available in the Reverse Confetti shop and we are celebrating with a Blog Hop!  

I used the beautiful butterflies from the new A Beautiful Day stamp set.  My card is a mini slimline that measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks on my card and spattered it with water and white gouache.  

I heat embossed the butterflies on vellum and diecut them using the coordinating Confetti Cuts.  I heat embossed one of the sentiments on my card and then adhered the butterflies.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you've enjoyed all the new Reverse Confetti projects I've shared the last few days.  Join in the Blog Hop for lots of inspiration for the new release!  

Reverse Confetti

Michelle Short

Cheryl Espie

Kelly Lunceford

Audrey Tokach

Joy Baldwin

Amy Rohl

Jennifer McGuire

Maria Russell

Becky Roberts

Kavya

Andrea Shell

Lisa Henke

Cheiron Brandon

Anita Madden  (you are here)

Heather Ruwe

Amy Kolling

Jenny Colacicco

Lien Leysen

April Antonio

Dana Kirby

Susan Wymer

Jeanne Jachna

Rachel Alvarado

Tricia Barber

Brandi Mahon

Amy Tsuruta

Richard Breaks

Jeff Lindberg

Colleen Beamish

Ricky Burton - Romero

Joe Sysavath

NOTE:  For the Love Wins stamp set, there will be a donation made to both Human Rights Campaign and The Trevor Project.





Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. I love your ink color choices and those beautiful vellum butterflies!

    ReplyDelete