Sunday, January 30, 2022

XOXO

Happy Sunday friends!  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card I made featuring some of the newest products from Lawn Fawn.


The theme for the challenge is "Lots Of Heart" and there's still plenty of time to play along so be sure to check it out!  I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Lawn Cuts to cut a piece of cardstock for the front of my card.  I sponged the rectangle with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and adhered it to my A2 card base.  I used the Giant XOXO Lawn Cut and cut the letters from both black cardstock and bristol card.  I sponged the bristol letters with distress oxide inks, adhered them to the black diecut letters, and then adhered the letters to my card.  I stamped images from the Scent With Love Add-On stamp set and colored them with copics.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the balloon, strawberry, and heart on the cupcake, and then adhered all the images with foam tape.

Copics:
Skunk - C7, C5, C3, C1, C0,R20
Balloon - R39, R37, R35
Strawberry - R39, R37, R35; YG17, YG03, YG01;E29, E27, E25
Cupcake - E53, E51; E25, E23; R39, R37, R35

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes     

2 comments:

  1. Love the stacked XOXOs, Anita! Another great card for this challenge! Thanks again for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love those ombre letters!! sooooo pretty!! and the skunk is just the cutest! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete