Saturday, January 29, 2022

Sending A Flurry Of Love

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things Slimline Challenge

The challenge this month is to create a slimline card with a MFT stamp or dies that features the word "love".  My slimline card measures 3.5" x 8".  I cut a piece of bristol and sponged it with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with white and dark pink watercolor paints and once dry I adhered diecut snowflakes on my card.

I colored the sweet girl from the Warmest Wishes stamp set with copics and diecut her using the coordinating die.  I used a black glaze pen on her eye and a white gel pen on her pom-poms and boot cuffs.  I stamped a sentiment from that same stamp set and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used the Heartfelt Love Die-namics to cut the large Love word from both pink and black cardstocks.  I glued the two layers of cardstock together and adhered it to my card.  I adhered the heat-embossed sentiment and the girl with foam tape for some added dimension.



Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair - E37, E99, E97, YR21

Blue - BG09, BG05, BG02, BG01

Pink - RV66, RV55, RV52, RV10

Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Favorite Things Slimline Challenge 

There's A Stamp For That Challenge #29 - Valentine or Winter or Diecut(s)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment