Sunday, January 16, 2022

Bunny Love Valentine

Happy Sunday friends!  I have a Valentine card to share today featuring a sweet bunny from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop!

This adorable bunny is one of three in a new digi stamp set called Bunny Love.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and used Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink to stencil a background.  I printed the bunny on Neenah cardstock, colored her with copics, and fussy cut her.  I heat embossed a sentiment from Lawn Fawn and diecut the sentiment with a die from My Favorite Things.  I adhered the bunny and sentiment strip with foam tape.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20, R00

Clothes - BG13, BG11, BG10

Hearts - RV55, RV63, RV10

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Stencils 

There's A Stamp For That Facebook Challenge #29 - Valentine or Winter or use a Die/Diecut

No comments:

Post a Comment