Monday, January 10, 2022

I Love You Beary, Beary Much

Good evening friends!  I'm sharing a card I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 575.


These little bears are from the This Hug's For You Stamp set.  I couldn't find the stamp in the shop so they must be out of stock but I'm sure they'll be restocked soon!  I colored the image with copics and then fussy cut it.  I used some pretty plaid pattern papers from my stash to cover the card base.  I diecut a stitched rectangle, sponged it with Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink, and attached it to my card.  I stamped the sentiments and adhered them to my card.  I adhered the image with foam tape and added a few tiny diecut hearts.  I used a black glaze pen on the bears' noses and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the hearts.



Copics:
Bears - E33, E31, E30, E01, 100
Hat/Scarf - RV55, RV52, RV10
Hat - B11, B10, B00

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment