Monday, November 15, 2021

Woodland Ornaments

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink.


These cute images are from the new Woodland Ornaments stamp set.  There are even more critters in the set so be sure to stop by the shop and check them out!  I sponged a stitched rectangle with Villainous Potion, Prize Ribbon, and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with thinned white acrylic paint.  I adhered the stitched panel to my card base that measures 4.25" x 5.5".  I diecut a snowflake from Memory Box and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the ornaments, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and noses and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the ornament toppers.  I used a white gelly roll pen to draw the white "strings" and then adhered the ornaments with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the Like Christmas stamp set.

Copics:
Puppy - C7, C5, C3, C1; N8
Kitty - E31, E30, E50; R20
Fox - E09, E15, E13, E11; C3, C1, C0; N8

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment