Monday, November 22, 2021

It Moose Be Christmas

Good morning friends!  I've got a fun Christmas card to share with you today!


These cute critters are from the Paperie Ink Moose Wonderful stamp set.
I found a piece of dp in my stash that resembled a wintry night sky so I cut it to measure 4.25" x 5.5 and adhered it to my card base.  I used the Winter Woods Overlay Die to diecut the tree frame and then I sponged it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I adhered the frame with foam tape.  I stamped the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the ornaments to make them shine.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.

Copics:
Moose - E33, E31, E30; E43, E42, E41
Birds - B05, B02, B01, B00; Y35
Ornaments - R39, R37, R35; B29, B26, B24; YG17, YG03, YG01; C3, C1

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment