Monday, November 1, 2021

My Pawliday

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink.


This adorable image is called My Pawliday and it's from the latest release over at Paperie Ink.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and stamped the image onto the panel.  I masked the image and stenciled the brick wall with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I used copics to add the wood floor under the tree.  I colored the image with copics and used a black gel pen on the puppy's eyes and noses.  I applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the ornaments and stocking cuffs.

Copics:
Tree - YG17, YG03, YG01; Prismacolor Pencils
Dogs - E37, E35, E33, E31, E30; E53, E51, E50; C5, C3, C1
Red - R39, R37, R35, R32
Blue - B29, B26, B24, B21

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment