Monday, November 8, 2021

All Is Calm All Is Bright

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink.


These sweet little sloths are from the new Holiday Mood stamp set.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the sloth eyes and noses.  I used the 3 Room Studio Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki to diecut the white frame and then I sponged Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide on the base of my card behind the window openings.  


I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set onto the diecut frame and then adhered it to my card base with foam tape.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for some added dimension.


Copics:
Sloths - E44, E43, E42, E41; E53, E51, E50
Ornaments/Hats - R37, R35, R32; BG13, BG11, BG10; G46, G43, G40; Y13; C3, C1, C0
Tree Branches - E29, E25, E23, E21
Antlers - E29, E25, E23



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita
    

No comments:

Post a Comment