Monday, June 28, 2021

A Koality Friend

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink's latest release.


These adorable koala bears are from the Pure Koality stamp set.  I made a slimline card that measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.


I used a slimline die from Crafty Meraki to diecut the dome shapes in the floral paper.  I sponged Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink on bristol card to place behind the diecut cardstock.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then added a diecut word to finish the sentiment.  I adhered the images and tiny little heart embellishments directly to my card.


Copics:
Koala - W3, W1, W00, N8, N6; E00
Cups - R20, R30, R00; YG63, YG61

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment