Friday, June 11, 2021

Well Hello There!

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the new stamps released by Hello Bluebird

This cute piggy is from the new Pig Out stamp set that was recently released.  There are lots of cute pigs included in the set but I think my favorite image is this pig with the big balloon.  So perfect for any kind of occasion, don't you think?  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and sponged it with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I colored the stamps with copics and attached them to my card with tape for some added dimension.  

Copics:

Pig - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000; R20, R00; E02, E00

Balloon - R39, R37, R35, R32

Greenery - YG17, YG03, YG01

Bird - B02, B01, B000; Y18

Butterfly - V17, V12, V01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is SO cute. I love the way your colored the balloon! PERFECTLY PERFECT! LOL

    ReplyDelete