Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Spectacularly Magical

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that features a new digital stamp by Streamside Studios.

This adorable dino-corn is from the Dino-Corns Digital Stamp Set.  There are three different dino-corn images and lots of fabulous sentiments included in the set.  It's perfect for so many different occasions, even birthdays!  

I made a mini slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I used a cloud stencil and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create the pink clouds.  I also sponged the ink onto a piece of cardstock and diecut 5 small hearts.  I printed the dino-corn on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I adhered the dino-corn with foam tape for dimension.  I adhered the small hearts directly to my card and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to make the hearts shine.

Copics - B02, B01, B00, B000; RV11, RV10, RV00; YG13, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a magical day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment