Monday, July 5, 2021

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink. 

These sweet little koalas in a teacup are from the Pure Koality stamp set.  I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the koala's eyes and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.  I used Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to lightly stencil a plaid design onto a piece of bristol card.  I adhered the stenciled panel to my card front and then adhered a diecut white frame with foam adhesive.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then added a diecut "Hello" word die.  Next, I adhered the colored image to my card with foam tape and added a few tiny star sequins to finish my card. 

Copics:

Koala - W3, W1, W00; N8

Cup - V15, V12, V01; N8, N6

Tag - E41, E40

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment