Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Love You With Owl My Heart

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card featuring stamps and dies by Crafty Meraki


These sweet images are from the Owl Yours stamp set.  I diecut a circle of white cardstock and used Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to add pink clouds to the diecut circle.  I colored the owl, branch, leaf, and clouds with copics and adhered them to the circle with foam tape for added dimension.  I also added a little diecut heart below the sentiment.

Copics:
Owl - E33, E31, E30; E43, E42, E41; Y38
Branch - E29, E25, E23; YG17, YG03, YG01
Clouds - BG000

It's a very clean and simple card but I think it's really sweet.  Perfect to send to a loved one to let them know you're thinking of them!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment