Monday, August 2, 2021

You Mocha Me So Happy

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a new stamp set by Paperie Ink.  

Paperie Ink has just released six new stamp sets and they are sooo adorable!  Make sure you stop by their shop and check them out!  These cute coffee (or tea) loving critters and accessories are from the But First stamp set.  

I used the Three Room Studio Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki to diecut the front panel of my slimline card from white cardstock.  I sponged the openings with Antique Linen and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.  Next, I spattered the inked panels with white acrylic Paint and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink.  I adhered the diecut panel to my card with foam tape.  

I stamped the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their noses and the raccoon's eyes.  I adhered the critters and accessories with foam tape.  I diecut some tiny hearts, colored them with my copics, and adhered them directly to the card.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the hearts and the buttons on the pillows.   


Copics:

Sloth - E43, E43, E42, E41; E53, E51, E50

Fox - E31, YR68, YR65, YR61, YR00; E01, E00; 100; C3, C1

Raccoon - E77, E74, E71, E70; E01; C3, C1; 100

Table - E31, E30, E50

Pink - RV10, RV00, RV000

Teal - BG11, BG10, BG000

Yellow - Y11, Y00, Y000

Violet - V01,V000

Green - G43, G40, G000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and layout and image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE! Love the layout so much! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete