Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Greeting Farm - September Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the September release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new FaLaLa.


I love snowmen and this stamp set has tons of them!  I had so much fun playing with this set ... it's one of my favorites for sure!  I diecut a slimline scalloped panel and applied Spun Sugar Distress oxide Ink.  I applied more ink at the top of the panel and faded it as I worked my way to the bottom of the panel so that it would resemble snow.  I spattered the panel with water and thinned white acrylic paint.


I diecut several "Santa Baby" sentiments, layered them together, and adhered them to my card.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock and ran them through my ScanNCut.  I colored all the images with copics and adhered them with foam tape.  I added a few clear sequins to give my card some sparkle.


Please stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment