Thursday, September 24, 2020

In The Meadow We Can Build A Snowman

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a fun slimline shaker card I created for The Greeting Farm.


These
 adorable images are from the new Falala stamp set that was released earlier this month.  I love all the sweet snowpeople and thought it would be fun to create a slimline shaker card.


I used some slimline dies to diecut the base of my card and I covered it with snowflake paper that I found in my stash.  I diecut the 3-window stitched rectangle and covered the back with acetate.  I stamped all the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I adhered the trees to my card and then added some snowy slopes.  I used foam tape and clear sequins to create my shaker card.  Lastly, I adhered all the cute snowpeople and gifts to the front of my card.



Copics Used:

Snowpeople - BV20, BG70, R00

Trees - G28, G24, G21

Hats/Scarves/Gifts - R59, R37, R35; YG17, YG13, YG01; B29, B26, B24, B21; BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 


2 comments: