Sunday, September 13, 2020

Ruff Night

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Halloween card using some cute images from Paperie Ink.


The sweet trick-or-treating dog, candies, and sentiment are from the new Happy Haunting 
stamp set.  The string of lights is from the Happy Holi-yay stamp set.  My card measures 4.25 x 5.5 and I used an ink-blending brush to apply Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink to the front of the card.  I spattered both white and black acrylic paints over the inky area.  I stamped the puppy on bristol card and colored it using my Karin Brushmarkers.  I fussy-cut the puppy and used a black glaze pen on his eye and nose.  I stamped the candies and lights on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the candies and the lights.  I adhered the puppy, lights, candies, and heat-embossed sentiment with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment