Monday, September 28, 2020

Happy Haunting

Good morning everyone!  I'm sharing a couple of quick and easy Halloween cards using stamps from Paperie Ink.

These sweet trick-or-treaters are from Paperie Ink.  I sponged distress oxide inks on the front of the cards and then spattered thinned black and white acrylic paints.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock and ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the critters' eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the candies.  I heat-embossed the sentiments and then attached the images and sentiments with foam tape.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. Love how you broke up the white space with small image and a splash of color, brillant!

    ReplyDelete