Friday, September 20, 2019

Trick Or Treat

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a fun Halloween stamp and die from Reverse Confetti.


These fun images are from the Halloween Gnomes stamp set.  Halloween cards are some of my most favorite cards to make and I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw those cute gnomes!  I colored the images with copics and used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I used a black glaze pen on the bat, skull, and spider eyes.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto Bristol card and then spattered on some water drops.  I used the Trick or Treat Confetti Cuts and diecut them from black cardstock, which I layered and glued for some added dimension.  I added a few black sequins for a bit of sparkle. 


Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - V09, V17, V15, V12
Clothes - YG17, YG13, YG01; Y19, Y18,Y15
Hat - N8, N6, N4
Broom - E79, E77, E74; Y28, Y26, YR23
Tree - E79, E77, E74, E71
Bat & Spider - C5, C3, C1
Tombstones - C1

I'm entering my card in the Reverse Confetti September Stock Your Stash Challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete